Sekindo LTD, or any person acting on its behalf, (“Sekindo”, “we”, “our” or “us”) respects your privacy. This policy explains the accepted privacy practices for the services available at www.sekindo.com (the “Website”) and the use of Sekindo related services and tools (collectively the “Service”).
Personal Information that Sekindo collects
When you register to the Service, you will be asked to provide personal details such as your full name, e-mail address, the name of your employer, your title, phone number, country of residence, your website’s URL and payment method details such as your credit card number. The fields for compulsory completion will be specifically designated.
The Service is not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are not 18 years old or older, then you may not register with the Service and must not provide the Service with any of your personal details.
When you use the Service, whether as a publisher, an advertiser or any other user, Sekindo may collect further information, such as session durations, page impressions, advertisements viewed or clicked on, the Internet protocol (IP) address, the domain name that served you to access the Service, and the geographic location of the computer system that you are using to log-in to, or you use when using The Service. SekiNdo may also track further information pertaining to you, when you activate and access the Service, such as the frequency and the extent of your use of the Service.
Sekindo may automatically collect information through the use of log files and other means. If you register with the Service, then the information gathered will be partially personally identifiable. If you are not a registered user, than we will not knowingly make use of any information which personally identifies you, except as specifically indicated in this policy, or on the Website.
Further information may be collected when we exchange communications with you, for example, when you submit an inquiry, or if our designated copyright agent contacts you.
As part of protecting your privacy, please note that if you do not wish that your personal information will be collected, as aforementioned, you should mark
“OPT-OUT” by clicking on this link. Such marking will ensure that information regarding your browsing habits and / or other personal information will not be collected.
What does Sekindo do with your personally identifiable information?
Sekindo may use personally identifiable information for the following purposes:
- to provide the Service and operate the Website;
- to improve and customize your experience with the Service and the Website;
- to provide you with support and handle inquires;
- to send you updates and notices, to provide you with information pertaining to the Service or the Website, and to provide you with further marketing and advertising material. At any time you may opt out of the mailing lists, by changing your preferences in your personal account. In any case, Sekindo will not share your personal identifiable details with any advertisers, without your explicit consent;
- to facilitate communications with you, and between you and others;
- to enforce Sekindo’s Terms of Service;
- to contact you as and when Sekindo believes it to be necessary;
- to comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies as required;
- to collect fees and debts, and to prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity thefts and any other misuse of the Website or the Service;
- to take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and Sekindo, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Service or with the use of the Website.
How does Sekindo use aggregated information?
Sekindo may use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information about the Service and the Website’s use, including any aggregated information related to your personal account, and share, publish, post, disseminate, transmit or otherwise communicate or make available such information, to suppliers, business partners, sponsors, affiliates and any other third party, at Sekindo’s sole discretion, provided however, that such information will not identify you personally and that Sekindo will not knowingly, or intentionally use such information to reveal your identity without your consent, under the terms of this policy.
Sekindo may also use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information to properly operate the Service and the Website, to improve the quality and functionality of the Service and the website, to enhance your experience, to create new services, including customized services, to change or cancel existing content or services and for other internal and statistical purposes.
How does Sekindo share information with others?
Sekindo does not sell, rent or lease your personally identifiable information to third parties for any of their marketing purposes. Sekindo may share personally identifiable information with others in any of the following instances, or subject to your explicit consent:
- When you use the Service. In this case, Sekindo will share your information only to the extent required to facilitate your use of the Service;
- If Sekindo believes that you have breached the Terms of Service, or abused your rights to use the Service or the Website, or performed any act or omission that Sekindo believes to be violating any applicable law, rules, or regulations. Sekindo may share your information in these cases, with law enforcement and other competent authorities as well as other
third parties, as may be required to handle any result of your wrongdoing;
- If Sekindo is required, or believes that it is required by law to share or disclose your information;
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and Sekindo, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Service or the Website;
- In any case where Sekindo believes that sharing information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or damage to property;
- If Sekindo organizes the operation of the Service or the Website within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity, or if Sekindo is acquired by, or merged with another entity, provided however, that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy, with respective changes taken into consideration;
- Sekindo may also share personally identifiable information with companies or organizations connected, or affiliated with it, such as subsidiaries, sister-companies and parent companies.
Personal information about children, who are under 13 years of age, is not knowingly or intentionally collected. For example, we will not use any Cookies, and will not collect a data from any user, when we serve ads in websites that to the best of our knowledge are not COPPA (The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) compliant (based on comScore’s non-compliant COPPA sites list).
How can you access your personal information?
If you are a subscriber with the Service, then you may access your personal account and edit, or amend your personal information at any time. If you find that the information on your personal account is not accurate, complete or updated, than you must make all necessary changes to correct it. Please keep in mind that false, incorrect, or out dated information may prevent you from registering with the Service, impair Sekindo’s ability to provide you with the Service and the ability to contact you.
Sekindo reserves the right at all times to review retain and disclose any information as it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, as well as Sekindo’s internal needs. However, by doing so Sekindo does not either expressly or impliedly endorse, affirm or in any manner assume any responsibility for such information.
Sekindo implements information security systems and procedures to secure the information stored on its servers. Such systems and procedures reduce the risk of security breaches, but they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, Sekindo cannot guarantee that the Service or the Website will be immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks.
Some of the cookies may expire when the session ends and you exit your browser. Other cookies may be stored on your computer’s hard drive. If you wish to block the cookies, then please use the help button in your browser and follow the necessary instructions. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies may complicate or even prevent your use of the Service and the Website, or certain features thereof.
Advertisements usage monitoring
As part of the operation of the Service, Sekindo will monitor and collect data about the access and use of advertisements that publishers embed on their websites through the use of the Service, and will further monitor the redirection of users from such advertisements to the advertisers’ websites and web pages (collectively: “Advertisements monitoring”). You hereby grant your explicit, irrevocable and unconditional consent to the Advertisements monitoring. You warrant and represent that you will apply on your website all privacy practices with respect to the Advertisements monitoring, as required under the applicable law, including by providing a proper notification to the users of your website.
You will indemnify, defend and hold harmless, Sekindo and its managers, directors, shareholders, employees, sub-contractors, agents and anyone acting on its behalf, at your own expense and immediately after receiving a written notice from Sekindo, from and against any damages, loss, costs, expenses and payments, including reasonable attorney’s fees and legal expenses, resulting from any complaint, claim, or demand, presented by a user of your website, or by anyone on his/her behalf, arising from, or in connection with the Advertisements monitoring.
Sekindo may change and update the terms of this policy from time to time. Therefore, it is recommended that you read it periodically. All substantial changes made to this policy will be notified on the Website, or in your personal account, at Sekindo’s discretion, and take effect 30 days following their initial posting.
You may send requests, responses, questions and complaints, by sending an e-mail message to: firstname.lastname@example.org.